Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who is the Tooth?

I figured for my first blog I would explain why it says Tooth's blog. The nickname was given to me during my freshman year of college. One of my good friends, Jake, liked to give everyone and everything a nickname. Many of the nicknames that my friends have, were given to us by him. He began calling me Thomas the Train and then switched over to calling me Timmy the Tooth and soon after that the only thing that remained was Tooth. Just this last year I've begun embracing the name and using it as my internet. The next time you find someone on the internet that is goes by, TheTooth, Tooth, or TheToothinator, I hope that you think of me, but remember they're not all me because it's surprisingly a popular alias and I get it less often then I try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment